I've been here for breakfast twice in the past two weeks. I'm going to try and go again tomorrow. Amelia makes the eggs and browns. A pile of breakfast is only a few dollars. These places are a dying breed.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow your pictures are amazing. Please keep posting more!!!
found your writing through benji's...endearing portraits...lovely to think there are still hearts out there cultivating sweet treasure in the simple life...here's to many more years of enjoying the eggs and hash! :)
hey man, i was just wondering if you could give me advice on getting a holga, like what i need, film, lenses, etc. Just so i can shoot, I found a cool one here at http://www.freestylephoto.biz/holgawood.php
I was just wondering if i ordered one of those, what else i would need. anyways, any help would be much appreciated.
OH and your Obama pictures were epic, they were beautiful and had the feel as one of MLK or JFK.
3 comments:
Wow your pictures are amazing. Please keep posting more!!!
found your writing through benji's...endearing portraits...lovely to think there are still hearts out there cultivating sweet treasure in the simple life...here's to many more years of enjoying the eggs and hash! :)
hey man, i was just wondering if you could give me advice on getting a holga, like what i need, film, lenses, etc. Just so i can shoot, I found a cool one here at http://www.freestylephoto.biz/holgawood.php
I was just wondering if i ordered one of those, what else i would need. anyways, any help would be much appreciated.
OH and your Obama pictures were epic, they were beautiful and had the feel as one of MLK or JFK.
Post a Comment