
In '01 I lived in France for a while. I found this photograph this morning of my friend Alix and I somewhere in Nice whilst on a night out on the town. I don't know where she is these days. I kind of wish I could find her and tell her how nice it was to see this photo. Brought back a flood of memories.
1 comment:
Hey, I can totally relate. My best friend from grade school up until 8th grade moved away and I have no clue to were... she was the nicest most respectable girl ever... but the other day while unpacking I found a picture of us and just started smiling... :)
and I have thought about her everysingle day of my life...!
So this one is for all the people who have impacted ours lives, and will remain in our hearts.
Post a Comment